Personalized assistance in a home-like community
Is Assisted Living The Best Option For You?
For the past 9 years, Vintage Senior Living has been helping people like you determine whether assisted living is the best option for their particular situation. Do you recognize yourself in any of the following three statements?
- You have noticed your strength and balance decreasing which has caused you to fall recently, or has caused you to notice that you are beginning to have trouble doing everyday activities as safely and easily as you once did.
- You have noticed that your overall health or weight has declined because you are having trouble managing your medications correctly, or you are finding that your eating habits are not as "nutritionally sound" as they once were.
- You have noticed that you have become lonely and possibly depressed. You may have recently lost a spouse, or you may have friends who have passed away. Maybe your health and strength are not allowing you to "get out and socialize" now as much as you once did.
If you do, then an assisted living community is probably a very good option for you to consider right now.
What is an Assisted Living Community?
An assisted living community provides a home-like atmosphere for seniors like you who might need some assistance performing their activities of daily living, but do not need to be in a "nursing home."
This could mean help with:
- Preparing your meals,
- Doing laundry,
- Managing your medications,
- Keeping your suite clean,
- Helping you shower or bathe, or
- Helping you get dressed and ready for your day.
Those are just a few of the ways that the nurses and personal care assistants in assisted living communities could help you when you need it.
The ideal assisted living community also provides recreation programs; and if it is a really good community, wellness programs to help you stay as strong and healthy as you can.
Assisted living communities are usually paid for using your private funds or by using the benefit of your long-term insurance policy.
Vintage Gardens Assisted Living is the assisted living residence on The Vintage Senior Living Campus. Tell me more about Vintage Gardens Assisted Living.
Explore What We Can Do for You...
Our relationship can begin by you taking one of four simple actions:
- Simply requesting information (click here) or
- scheduling a "no pressure" visit at your home (click here) or
- scheduling a relaxing visit to tour Vintage Gardens (click here) or
- you may give us a call at (816) 279-3330 to talk about your situation and answer any of your specific questions.